Wednesday, September 13, 2006

CUPPING ROUND 1 - COLOMBIA COE continued...

It has been a really long day here in Neiva, Colombia. But the good news is, we've narrowed the coffees from 80 to 40. And even better, as I blogged yesterday, the coffees today were outstanding!

Thats great news! The top 10 should really be outstanding when we are done with our work. Thursday is the day we will make the final scores. Then re-cup the top 10 again on Friday to re-set and confirm the order. So Thursday is a big day and I'm really tired. I do have some great photos of the trip that I hope to share with all of you when I return.

Hope all is well and I'm sure the weather is better at home than it is here. 95 degrees today and 78% humidity! Just another normal day in Neiva!

cheers to all!

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home