Monday, September 25, 2006

Great Coffees

If there's one thing I have learned in my short time here at PT's is the value of great coffee. This has been done by sitting in on cuppings, and just talking to Jeff and Jayson about the coffee crops and what makes each crop special. There is a list put out by Forbes magazine about the most expensive coffees in the world at:
http://www.forbes.com/wineandfood/2006/07/19/priciest-coffee-beans_cx_hl_0720featA_ls.html I wasn't surprised to see that PT's actually carries a few of these coffees.

It isn't that PT's goes out looking for the most expensive coffees we go look for the best coffees. As with any other product the better the product the more expensive it tends to be. But trust me as you sip on a nice cup of Panama Esmeralda Special you will be in coffee heaven, happy that you paid the price for excellence. This is a coffee that I suggest everyone that loves great coffee to try. You can purchase Panama Esmeralda Especial at the link below.
Panama Esmeralda Especial

The coffee that I am most excited to get in our Cup of Excellence from Los Planes Citala El Salvador. Jayson was on the jury for the El Salvador Cup of Excellence competition and came back talking about this particular coffee. (available for pre-order at: El Salvador Los Planes


I can't believe how much I have learned so far, and can't wait to see what I learn next! To check out some other great coffees just pay PT's a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home