Saturday, July 28, 2007

I feel slightly ill...

Cappuccino, cappuccino, cappuccino, cappuccino. The past two days have been more steamed milk than any human being should ever have to endure. Let me start by saying that I personally don't drink milk based based espresso drinks all that often to begin with. I would say that I have at the very least consumed a couple quarts worth of frothed, airy creaminess. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the taste, it's just that when you don't drink it very often... I'm sure you get it. So long story short: If Heather makes bad cappuccinos for the WBC then I don't really know what more we could have done. Overall, the preparations are going well for this competition and I feel very confident that she will give the world the best we have to offer.


So if you've never been to Tokyo, you should realize that it is quite the metropolis. It seems like no matter what time of day I am riding the train, there are always tons of people riding it. There is such a conflict here between the enormity of the city, the tiny little streets, the towering buildings, and the sub-compact cars that you see in front. It's like when I tried to use my little army men with my G.I. Joes when I was a kid; they were all fighting the same war, but it was a bit awkward at times.

1 Comments:

Blogger el Jeffe said...

Hey Pete,
Thanks for the posts! I wish I could be there. Tell everyone hello for me. On the other hand, given the amount of milk you've had....I'm glad I'm here! LOL

7:49 AM, July 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home